Welcome to Pannal Sports Junior
Football Club

Pannal Sports JFC is a Charter Standard Club and a registered charity based in Harrogate and was founded in 1966. We have 22 squads, ranging from Under 5 to Under 18, and currently have over 400 players.

While we enjoy winning, we believe that the Club’s success is measured more by how we develop players, how we play the game and how we conduct ourselves rather than by the number of games or trophies won.

The club ethos emphasises the development of players as individuals and as footballers. We believe our first duty is to ensure the children are safe and have fun taking part. Then, by teaching football skills as well as self-respect, respect for team mates, coaches, opponents and match officials alike, we believe that not only will they benefit but so too will the wider community and the game of football.

Our Coaches adopt methods which are age-appropriate and follow the F.A.’s National Game Strategy for football development: U7 and U8 football, U9 and U10 football and U11 and U12 football.

We are an 'open' club which means that players of any ability are welcome to join us. Our only constraints are the number of coaches, as we try to keep to sensible player/coach ratios and the availability of suitable pitches.


Please take a read of our Parent Information Pack. The best way to find out if we have spaces is to send us a message, letting us know the name and date of birth of your child.


We measure success on more than just winning games.


We nurture people as well as players.


By teaching team work and self-respect, we can act for the benefit of everyone.


Ready to do something amazing?

New Ground

Great News!!! It looks like after almost 9 years, our dream of having a place to call home, could finally be coming true. We are delighted to announce that we have been given planning permission to build new pitches, a club house and car park on a 13 acre site on the A61 Leeds Road opposite the Mercedes Showroom. Thanks to everyone who has supported us in getting this far, however we need more help to get this over the line. We have over 80% of the funds either in the bank or pledged however this only becomes available if we can secure the remaining 20% of funds - if you can help or have another query about the new ground then please contact via email info@pannalsportsjfc.co.uk.


Pannal Sports are grateful to these organisations for supporting us and helping us to get a ground of our own:

Get In Touch

A lot of frequently asked questions are answered in our Parent Information Pack.
If you can't find what you are looking for then please use the form below to get in touch.

Email has been sent!
Email could not be delivered. Please try again later!